After a long week (that just keeps dragging) I haven't really felt like posting. Sorry.
I thought I'd talk about some of the things I am currently digging.
You know, because talking about things you like always cheers you up.
You know, because talking about things you like always cheers you up.
First up...
the Coach sunglasses I got for Christmas.
I love these things!
One of my best friends since Kindergarten (and now my cousin in law?) got the same pair just in a different color. Here we are rocking them out before we took the Coach sticker off.
Next...
eos lip balm.
I don't really care much about it being "organic" or anything. I just like the way it smells and makes my lips feel. You know I'm addicted to chap stick so I'm all about fun new kinds.
Next up...
and don't you dare judge me for this....
promise?
One of my best friends since Kindergarten (and now my cousin in law?) got the same pair just in a different color. Here we are rocking them out before we took the Coach sticker off.
Next...
eos lip balm.
I don't really care much about it being "organic" or anything. I just like the way it smells and makes my lips feel. You know I'm addicted to chap stick so I'm all about fun new kinds.
Next up...
and don't you dare judge me for this....
promise?
I know. I know. I have to be honest though...
I listen to Caught in a Bad Romance in my car. A lot. And maybe I sing it. Loudly.
And of course...
a glass of Moscato after a long day.
Yep. I feel better.


Girl I love me some Bad Romance. And wine. Always wine.
ReplyDelete