As you know, on Sunday, the ATL got pounded with bad weather.
Snow.
Sleet.
Below-freezing temperatures.
Road closings.
5 days of no school.
People all over the Metro-Area are suffering from "cabin fever."
Dictionary.com defines cabin fever as " a state characterized by anxiety, restlessness, and boredom, arising from a prolonged stay in a remote or confined space." (dictionary.com)
Friends, I can tell you with 100% confidence that I am not suffering from cabin fever in any way, shape, or form. This week has been amazing.
How could I not love sleeping late, drinking insane amounts of coffee, laying on the heating vent (you know you do it) getting to cook breakfast, lunch, and supper, watching daytime TV and Netflix movies around the clock, late night walks around the neighborhood, and getting my house clean? Fun times.
So now I'm curious...
If you've been home all week, are you feeling the cabin fever?
If you haven't been home all week, do you think you would feel it?
If you haven't been home all week, do you think you would feel it?
Let me leave you with two pictures.
This was taken Monday morning (after the snow Sunday night).
No way would I ever get cabin fever! I'm with you - 5 days of trashy tv, clean house, and good eating sounds like heaven to me! Hope you're doing well!!
ReplyDelete