Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where it's so white as snow

Snow days in the ATL are kind of a rare thing. More than one snow day in a row is unheard of. (At least to me in the time I've been here). Of course, last year we had the IWIA Great Flood of 2010 where we missed a few days (you can read more about that here) but that was a special situation. A special situation that I don't care to have happen again, thank you very much.

Anyway. We were out Monday and Tuesday and we'll be out tomorrow. I have enjoyed my time at home so much! I actually got the Christmas decorations down and have had time to cook some delicious stuff (like deer stew and fried chicken). My good man shoveled our driveway today so that we can make it out eventually when the temperature gets above freezing and melts some of this. 

Here are a few pictures from the past few days. Hope you've enjoyed your snow days if you've had them.





No comments:

Post a Comment