Hi, friends!
Happy New Year to you. Sorry I haven’t posted on here in a while. My good man and I were in AR for two weeks and in and out of internet access. We had such a good time visiting family and friends! I ate a lot of good food, drank some good coffee, had some good laughs, and played with some really cute kids.
I’m so behind on showing you pictures that I don’t even really know where to start. (P.S. 80% of you reading this don’t care one stinking thing about pictures... but those of you in the family probably do. Fam, since you’re the reason I started this whole blog in the first place, you win.)
I guess what I’ll do is start with the trip to New York. My good man and I went to see his family over Thanksgiving and his mom and I went to NYC for a day. We did some shopping in Macy’s (which I had no idea had 8 floors, by the way) and walked around to see some sights. We realized when we got home that night that we didn’t get one picture of the two of us together there. I did get some cool pictures (of the city) for you to enjoy though.
So there you have it. A quick update with some pictures from New York. Stay tuned for a post about the Garth Brooks concert experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment