Well, once again I have managed to not get on here in a week. I wish I had something really big and amazing to blog about but I really don't. Just another busy, rainy week in Atlanta where I spend my nights curled up on the couch with my good man.
This week at school as been so so busy! The 100th Day of School, Groundhog Day, and a Chinese New Year Celebration have made for one tried teacher. I really do love February, though. Valentine's Day and the Winter Break will be here soon.
We did something pretty fun on Tuesday night. We went to Eddies' Attic to see a friend of a friend play. It turns out that my good man knows him as well from their Minnesota days. It also turns out that this guy's main memory of my good man is of them putting their money together to buy a gallon of ice cream or something.
Anyway, I'm not above doing a plug for him.
His name is Caleb Hawley and you can find out more about him here. Check the website and try to catch a show if you're up for some live music. He has some good songs and his voice reminds me of Vince Gill a little bit sometimes (but he's not "country"). The songs that play on the website are pretty good but he was much better "live".
I should also tell you that he was on American Idol the very first night of the season and made it to Hollywood. You can see that clip here. Again, much better live but Steven Tyler cracks me up in this video.
Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday! This week was much better than last but I sure do look forward to my Saturday. I must go get some rest now so that I'll be ready to spend my day with 6 year olds. Goodnight!
I remember Caleb on AI... I thought he was pretty good!
ReplyDeleteI loved him! Ryan and I rewatched that several times. And only partially because Steven was so cute in it.
ReplyDelete