Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Me Again

Hey y'all!
Sorry I've been pressing the shady button on the blog and in real life lately. I've been so bad about calling people and calling them back and blogging.

I do kinda think the "winter blues" are real. I may or may not have been suffering from them lately. Luckily, I think I'm back to normal though. Whatever normal really means.

I woke up today ready for spring. The weather was just beautiful! I sat in the porch swing this morning and drank coffee and read my book (Water For Elephants...which I really like so far).Then I spent the say with a sweet friend getting ready for a going away party for some sweet friends who are moving to Austin then I spent the night visiting with more sweet friends! It has really been a good day.

I am out Monday-Wednesday for our "Winter Break." Please excuse me for the annoying yyyeeeeessssss I need to let out. Don't get me wrong...I love teaching First Graders...I really do...but I also like days off. (Can I get an Amen?)

I also love sleeping and I'm on my way there now. Good night!
P.S. I'm on the iPod Touch so I'm sorry of there are a bunch of mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in your opinion on Water for Elephants - of course I'm going to see the movie, but I want to know if the book is any good too. Any excuse to picture Ron Pattinson...

    ReplyDelete