This post will be a rambling mix of several different things.
1. My good friend Kate is having her first baby today! Soon, we will know if "Baby E" is a girl or a boy and I can't wait! At one of her baby showers the hostess did a cool thing and asked everyone to bring a tea candle. I won't lie.. I was kinda wondering why in the world we needed to bring a candle. Turns out, everyone took a different candle home to light while Kate has the baby. A neat way to "spread positive energy and thoughts" for Kate and let her know we are all thinking of her.
2. I took down all the wall paper in our other bathroom and wasn't ready for what I found. A hot mess would be an appropriate term. A few strips of sheet rock peeled off and the wall paper was a huge pain to peel off in some parts. I think I know what I need to do now... or I at least know to go to Lowe's to find out.
3. I love the class I am taking online to earn two Professional Learning Units. The class is called, Solving Classroom Discipline Problems and after only 4 classes so far I feel more prepared for the year ahead! I honestly should have taken this class 3 years ago. I can't believe all the "ah ha!" moments I've had-as we called them in the M.A.T.
P.S. If any of my teacher friends are interested in the notes or class info-let me know. I'll be glad to share because it has been AMAZING so far!
Okay. Enough rambling. I have a bathroom to fix.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment