I need some help.
You see, Sarah's wedding is next weekend and I'm a bridesmaid.
(Nah... thats not the problem).
(Nah... thats not the problem).
The problem is that the dresses are these cute strapless pink things and I'm P.A.L.E.
I have a few options to help me fix this but I don't really like most of them.
I've done the "real" tanning bed thing a lot in my life and I really don't want to go back to that.
I've done the tanning lotion thing-which I like- but it doesn't work so well for the whole body, June Wedding experience.
One option that I think I like is getting a Mystic Tan.
Have ya'll ever gotten a Mystic Tan before?
I have some questions:
1. Will it turn my ankles and elbows orange?
2. How long does it last?
3. If the wedding is June 12 (one week from Saturday) when should I do it?
Any other advice you have will be greatly appreciated!
Help a girl out!
Sorry...can't help you - but if you try it, let me know! I'm a pale pale pale girl in need of a good good good tan...without the skin cancer!
ReplyDelete