Yesterday was my good man's birthday.
It blows my mind a little bit to think that I have been around for 9 of his birthdays so far.
Wow. Time flies. We've come a long way since his 18th birthday where I got sick on the side of the road in the "hood" of Little Rock. I'll never forget him freaking a little and telling me to "hurry up."
But thats a story for another time.
His 26th birthday turned out pretty well, I think.
We ate waffles and drank coffee in the morning.
We at lunch at Taco Cabana... which was actually pretty good!
We went shopping for a scooter and actually came home with one.
He's psyched!
We grilled out and he got to eat on the "You Are Special Today" plate. He was SO excited about that!
Then we ate GF Yellow cake with chocolate fudge icing.
Then I forced him to take pictures with me in the swing.
Then we decided to live on the wild side and went to see the 10:30 showing of Jonah Hex.
Not only did I stay awake, I decided to bite my tongue instead of going on and on about why in the world it costs $11 a person to see a movie. Progress!
Happy Birthday, Seth. I love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment