Friday, August 10, 2012

21 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
August 10, 2012
How Far Along: 21 Weeks 


Size of baby: Baby Boy Borin is about the size of a pomegranate (according the The Bump).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained about 11 pounds or so.

Maternity Clothes: I just really started wearing them last week and they are great! The stretchy panel in the pants is the most wonderful (and comfortable) idea ever! I still wear normal dresses and some tops and I wear the good man's shorts at night. It it is a really attractive thing to see. Hah!

Gender: It's a BOY. Now he just needs a name.

Movement: I've been feeling little flutters at night (when I lay down) for a few weeks and I've really started to notice them getting a bit stronger throughout the day. I think I felt him (with my hand on my stomach) the other night.

Sleep: I have to get up to use the bathroom  several times and it is kinda hard to go back to sleep but it is MUCH BETTER than it was. I'm a dork and I ordered a pregnancy pillow that is amazing!! I wish I knew about it years ago. It has helped with the whole sleep thing for sure! 

What I miss: Sushi. A Bagel Roll with salmon and cream cheese sounds amazing! Oh, and maybe a glass of Moscato.

Cravings: Cold fruit salad still sounds (and tastes) delicious. I have kinda started eating tomatoes actually and I used to hate them. Maybe it is pregnancy related?

Symptoms: I had been feeling great (and still do) but with school starting back I have been beyond exhausted! I thought I knew what it felt like to be tired...but no...I did not. My new bedtime is 9:15. Really. Baby Boy Borin apparently is not a fan of eating breakfast at 6:00 AM (can you blame the little guy?) so the first few mornings of the back to school week were a little rough. We are getting the hang of it  though.

Best Moment this Week: Telling all of my old parents and students at work. My new class of Firsties is completely obsessed with my belly and wants to know all about how big he is in there and how big the belly will get. :) 

**Belly Pictures coming soon**

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are progressing well. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete