Saturday, July 28, 2012

19 Weeks

Just when I thought I couldn't get any worse at this whole blogging thing-I got even worse! We've had a great summer and I just haven't been in a blogging mood. We spent two weeks in Arkansas and a week in Columbus for my brother in law's wedding. I've done an awful job taking weekly belly pictures (sorry) but I do have pictures from the past two weeks. 

Here we are at 18 weeks. 
We were dorks and took pictures in front of the window at Will and Haley's Wedding. 


19 weeks. Of course Rooster had to jump in.

And...

Yesterday we found out...

It's a Boy!

I had great plans of putting the blue balloons around him and having a cute picture but he took off running as soon as I tied them on. This poor dog was scared to death of them! 

So there you have it. I'm 19 weeks and feeling great! The baby looked happy and healthy on the ultrasound yesterday and I've started to feel him flutter around in there. We are blessed!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the joys of boys! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I am so glad you blogged. I had been a bit worried. Glad to know all is well. I love the silhouette pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! So happy for you and you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete