Pregnancy Highlights
August 18, 2012
August 18, 2012
Size of baby: Baby Boy Borin is about the size of a a papaya (according the The Bump).
Total
Weight Gain/Loss: I honestly haven't checked in this week. Why go ruin a good day, right?
Maternity
Clothes: I love them! We went to a garage sale Saturday and I got three (brand new-with tags still on them) shirts and a pair of pants.
Gender: It's a boy...who is still nameless. We are working on a list though.
Movement:
I've been feeling him a lot! I woke up to quite a bit of steady "kicking" the other night which was cool. The good man still can't feel them though.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well lately. The dreams are still crazy and vivid and I dreamed that I had him the other night...in a bathtub...with just my sister there. Weird!
What
I miss: being able to brush my teeth without gagging.
Cravings: Hmmm. I'm not sure. We found a new place around here that has gluten free pizza that I was really wanting so I guess that was maybe a "craving". Nothing weird yet.
Symptoms: I'm feeling great! Sleepy of course and occasionally cranky (on account of 21 First Graders) but not complaints here.
Best
Moment this Week: I kinda feel like there were a lot of good moments this week. Feeling the little guy move around has been super fun! I'm glad to finally be getting a real belly. Strangers have really started asking me about the baby and my friends at work have been rubbing him a lot-which I love! :) Oh, and we scheduled the first shower!
Here are some recent pictures.
21 Weeks.
Again, 22 weeks. We were dressed up to go eat dinner at the Sun Dial and I'll have to post about that later.
Here are some recent pictures.
21 Weeks.
22 Weeks in front of our Razorback Flag.
Again, 22 weeks. We were dressed up to go eat dinner at the Sun Dial and I'll have to post about that later.
I never understood how that toothbrush thing worked but I experienced the same thing twice too. Ick! I also remember those vivid dreams. Love seeing your updates!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable. I'm sorry to report that seven and a half years later, I still cannot brush my teeth without gagging!! Maybe you will get past it at some point?
ReplyDelete