Pregnancy Highlights
August 30, 2012
August 30, 2012
Size of baby: He is about the size of a cantaloupe (according the The Bump).
Maternity Clothes: No changes. Still loving them.
Gender: Still a boy.
Movement: He is still quite the little kicker. Especially at night after I eat dinner.
Sleep: Still pretty good.
What I miss: Reading to my kids after lunch and not getting short of breath. It is seriously the weirdest thing...I'm guessing it is because of lunch and recess and just being full. Maybe it is because I'm reading from a chapter book and their aren't as many picture breaks?
Cravings: I can't think of any.
Symptoms: I could really be a whiny pregnant woman here but I'll try not to be. Let's just say we rang in 24 weeks this morning with some leg cramps, a sore back, and a sore stomach. I have been completely exhausted the past two days. I mean, I have been dead! Growth spurt from the little guy, maybe?
(How about some cheese with that whine?)
(How about some cheese with that whine?)
Best Moment this Week: Noticing my belly when I look down. I feel like it has really popped which is fun.
In other non-pregnant news: We are supposed to head to visit my brother in Ocean Springs, MS tomorrow. I really hope the weather cooperates. I'm so excited to see him and his girlfriend! Sorry this has turned into a pregnancy blog. As you can see-I only really get around to posting once a week and that happens to be the weekly updates.
The Belly:
In other non-pregnant news: We are supposed to head to visit my brother in Ocean Springs, MS tomorrow. I really hope the weather cooperates. I'm so excited to see him and his girlfriend! Sorry this has turned into a pregnancy blog. As you can see-I only really get around to posting once a week and that happens to be the weekly updates.
The Belly:
Kaci, I chuckled when I read the part about being short of breath while reading chapter books to your kids. I had the very same problem! Pregnancy is the funniest thing. :) You look great!
ReplyDelete