Saturday, March 24, 2012

Grab that Net and Catch that Beautiful Butterfly...

because it is Garage Sale Season, baby. 

You might remember last summer when the good man and I hit them up just about every Saturday. 
Take a peek at the treasures we scored today.

Cute, hardly worn shoes for $2? Yes, please. 

2 dog toys for $1? Sure!
Roost-a-loo wasn't very happy about me taking them away from him for the picture. 

5 sets of bass strings for the good man for $1 a set? He couldn't resist.

Spring "Cabi" teacher-looking sweater for $1? Oh yes!
(This is about what it is like trying to do anything these days with Rooster running around.) 

Set of four white coffee cups and the matching saucers for $3? Fun!

Vintage Razorback Red vase that will look cute in our red kitchen for only $0.50? Okay!


Hardly worn Merrell air cushion shoes for $2? Yep!

I kinda feel like a hoarder after showing y'all his post. Hah!
  We do have a list and we (usually) try to stick to it so we don't always just buy random things. I was pretty excited about the things we found this morning.

So was Rooster! :)

You can see more of our Garage Sale Treasures from the past herehere, and right here

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good garage sale day! (:

    Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a successful shopping day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you guys love thrifting!! So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete