The good man and I just spent our eleventh Valentine's Day together.
We just decided to hang out here to celebrate. We ate fancy cheese and sipped wine while we cooked a really good dinner. We made roasted poblanos stuffed with creamy shrimp. Yum!
This picture is from wholefoods.com
Mine looked prettier but I didn't take a picture. You can find the recipe here. You really should try it sometime.
We actually sat the table (gasp), put my Valentine flowers in the middle, and ate supper at the table for once! The good man got me Lady and the Tramp so we watched it after dinner after we ate strawberries and whipped cream. It was a really nice Valentine's Day in.
I'm on Winter Break from work and am so excited about having today and Monday off work! I can't believe it is already February 17! The weather has been beautiful lately and I'm really feeling pretty good! Thank you so very much for all of the lovely comments, texts, and messages letting me know you're thinking of us. I appreciate the love! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment