Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fun with the brother.

My brother and his girlfriend have been staying with us this week. 
Even though I had to work the first two days I have so enjoyed having them around. It is fun to show them our life here. It is fun to let them stay in our house and take them to our favorite places. After three years here it finally seems that we have stories and memories ready to share. 
We've done a lot of eating and talking. We've done a lot of driving around the city and they've done some geocaching. Once again, I've done a terrible job at taking pictures but I did get a few at the GA Aquarium the other night. 



 Me and my good man. 

 Can you see the fish in front of the log? 

 A big old grouper. 

 We were trying to get a picture in front of the penguin but you can't see him. 

Check out the new bag I got for $2.00 at a garage sale today. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment