*Friday was the last day of school for the kids.
*Two more days for me and my summer begins. Yesssssss.
*I got three bottles of wine for "end of the year gifts." Yessssss.
*My brother is coming to visit tomorrow.
*My good man and I have been hanging out on the porch at night playing Skip-Bo. Pretty much my favorite card game ever. (Even though I have to let the Mr. win sometimes.)
*I bought three new candles at Bath and Body Works (on sale 2 for $20) last night.
*I bought these cute wedges for the summer today.
*We made it to church on time this morning and hit the jackpot with the songs!
We sang Our God is Alive. We sang Mansion, Robe, and a Crown. We sang The Greatest Commands. We closed with When We All Get to Heaven. If I ever get to pick the lineup you better believe I'm including all four of those babies!*90's Weekend on Star 94. Who cares that they play the same old songs over and over. All I know is that I get a free pass to sing along to some Backstreet Boys and Destiny's Child without judgement.
Happy Weekend!


You did get some good songs, I have only found one person who's Church sang "Up From the Grave He Arose", on Easter. Backstreet Boys agin, Kaci?
ReplyDelete