Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Word's worst blogger-right here! 
Sorry about that. Life just gets busy but not really with stuff worth blogging about it seems, you know? 

This weekend we hit up the great outdoors with four sweet friends. We ate great amounts of food, I drank about a thousand Diet. Dr. Peppers, ate S'mores like they were going out of style, and listened to a radio station that plays all 90's music all weekend. (Hello, Backstreet Boys and Wallflowers!)

 Mostly we just enjoyed being around each other since we will all go our separate ways soon. Aside from forgetting pillows and accidentally making my good man sleep on the ground with no padding, I would consider it a huge success! 






1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww......... mannn!!!! So sad we couldn't be there with you guys! I'm sure you had so much fun. Happy that you are all still together for a little awhile longer.
    This post made me miss y'all like crazy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete