Saturday, June 11, 2011

Treasures

Some of you know that the good man and I have a new "thing" where we hit up Yard Sales. And Goodwill. And Savers. Since I'm married to an Industrial Engineer, we always have the perfect route planed to hit all the sales. We have a long list of things we are "looking for." 
Have we had a lot of luck crossing things off that list? 
No.
 But we have found a lot of treasures in the process. 
Here is the haul from this morning.


This is going to be for my Grandpa Bud. Looks funny on the outside but it is filled with...


pictures like this on the inside. He has all kinds of great memories of his grandpa getting all dressed up and taking him to the circus when he was a little kid. I think he will like these posters and maybe he will even remember some of them! 



Check out this salsa bowl. The man who made it was so excited that I liked it and that made me excited to buy it. I think the pepper is so cute in the bottom and let's be real here...it is Razorback Red.



This is kind of a funny thing to buy but  it will help us when we have to haul the guinea pigs on our trips home.


Not bad for a Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment