Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Treasures

I didn't forget to show you our treasures last week...we just didn't have any luck. We ended up hitting 8 of them (I think) last week and didn't end up getting anything. Some weeks are just like that.
Today we had some luck though!

Next weekend we are going camping with some friends and we've been on the look out for "camping stuff" since last summer. We've ended up getting a few pots and pans and today we found a set with a spoon, ladle, and spatula for $1. 

The husband has a long list of books that he keeps an eye out for and today he found one of them (tucked away beside The Joy of Yoga -or something along that line) for $1.


As we were standing there the lady brought out a rack of clothes. Now. Used to I would roll my eyes at getting clothes/shoes at a Garage Sale. I know that was kind of a lame way to be (and it does depends on the sale of course) but here lately I've found some good things! Remember those two pairs of shoes I got two weeks ago? I've worn them both more than one time! You can see them here
Anyway, look at this dress that was only $1!

When I was standing there looking at the dress I couldn't find a size on it and I wasn't sure it would fit. I thought for a $1 I should go ahead and get it and then give it to my sister if it was too small for me. 
I found the size when I got home and tried it on and it fits! Sorry Kelsey. :)

I think the top of it is so cute!

So there you have it. A successful day, I'd say. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I say we compromise and take turns with the dress. It's very cute! And, by the way, speaking of dresses- I need your help finding a dress for Michaels sister's wedding May 5th... Her colors are pink and green... so I can't wear pink or green (wouldn't wanna clash) and it's a wedding so I can't wear white, and I don't know if it is inappropriate to wear black to a wedding (don't wanna be the Debbie Downer). So what color doesn't clash with pink or green, isn't white or black, and doesn't scream "promiscuous"? Help a sista out!

    ReplyDelete