As I sat outside watching absolutely wild and crazy energetic first graders play at recess today, it hit me that I actually love this time of year.
I love that next week is Spring Break. Let me just tell you that the whole break thing could not come at a better time.
I love how much color is all around me right now. It seems like all of a sudden the trees are just popping with color... and I love it. Can't wait to be back in the country to really see some pretty trees.
I love it when my good man opens up all of the windows during the day and I get hit with that fresh breeze right when I walk in from work.
I don't really love that the CRCT is in two weeks but I do love that it will soon be o.v.e.r.
Somehow this school year is almost over and that is really okay with me. This time of year brings fun things (like Field Day, Spring Concerts, Field Trips and looonnnnnnggggg recesses) in the Elementary World.
But you know what? Out of all of my choices for the "Favorite Thing About Spring Award" ... one really takes the cake.
Yeah buddy. Nothing says spring like a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg and a DDP. Don't judge me.

No comments:
Post a Comment