Tonight I am out here in the country visiting with my Dadio. I can't even begin to describe to you how much I miss it out here. I miss green trees and chickens running around. It's pretty nice to not have tall buildings and traffic noise surrounding you when you're outside. I do miss the good man and will probably be ready to head back "home" in a few days. But right now...I'm living it up at "home."
I've seen old good friends, held cute babies, laughed with my brother and sister, had coffee with one set of grand-parents (will see the other set tomorrow), gathered everything up for a lingerie shower I am co-hosting on Friday (more about that to come but I don't want to let the Beautiful Bride in on the secrets since she reads this) talked with my momma, looked at the army jeeps with my dad, looked through my old room and have really, really been enjoying myself.
Excuse me while I go back to my old life out in the country- past the city limit sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment