Two days in a row! Can you believe it? I must be avoiding something... grading Math Tests maybe?
Whatever it is, I have fun things to show you (hopefully you are reading this, Sarah).
So. One of my best friends since 1989 is getting married soon. Her lingerie shower was last week in LR and I have fun pictures to show you. It was my first time to ever actually host any sort of shower and I pretty much loved it. As far as I know, everything went great and she had a great time. We had a baked potato bar which worked worked out pretty well and will be what he have when our church class comes over on Sunday.
The drink/dessert/fruit table.
The gift table before anybody really got there. I don't know why I didn't think to get one when it was FULL.
Food table. Again... why didn't I get any pictures with food actually on it? Don't know if you can see them, but I used a bunch of Longaberger Baskets that belonged to Seth's grandma. She'd be tickled that we were able to use them, I think.
Sarah and Kara made this lingerie flamingo for my shower so of course I had to bust it out for Sarah's.
Me and the Bride.
Me and Kara.
Wow. That turned out to be picture overload. Oh well.
How about one more... just to say we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment