Good news! A day and another coat later... we have a red kitchen! Take a look at the color straight out of the can.
Friends, we call that hot pink. I knew it would dry a shade of red (like the test spot did) but I was a teensy bit worried. But don't you worry. I stayed cool as a cucumber and punched Seth right in the arm every time he made a crack at about our kind of pink kitchen.
It all began on Sunday night about 9:00 after our small group left. Why not start peeling off wallpaper?
I'm ashamed to show ya'll this... but here we go. Pink, blue, and beige wallpaper: circa 1986.
Now it is gone and the kitchen is in the process of turning red. You know, for razorbacks.
I don't really like that my kitchen looks all white-trashified with the microwave on the floor and all. It's been fun though and I think it will look 10000% better than pink,blue, and beige wallpaper: circa, 1986.
I'm ashamed to show ya'll this... but here we go. Pink, blue, and beige wallpaper: circa 1986.
Now it is gone and the kitchen is in the process of turning red. You know, for razorbacks.
Coat one.
Coat two. I pretty much love it already. The plan is one more coat tomorrow night.I don't really like that my kitchen looks all white-trashified with the microwave on the floor and all. It's been fun though and I think it will look 10000% better than pink,blue, and beige wallpaper: circa, 1986.
No comments:
Post a Comment