Monday, September 7, 2009

Who Rocks the House?

Happy Labor Day! As I sat here this morning, drinking my coffee, watching TruTV and sort of working on laundry, I realized that I haven't put any pictures of the house on here.  Drum roll please...



 
 This is a picture of our deck. It's awesome- a swing, a grill and if you close your eyes you can kid yourself into thinking you're in the country. Kind of.
  
 This is our door and our fun green "Welcome Mat." 
    This is my bathroom. First door on the right as soon as you walk in the door.
Down the hall to the Master Bedroom.
 
Seth's bathroom. 

The right side of our bedroom. The left side is boring because I haven't really done much with it yet. So, you don't get to see it yet.
The left side of the Living Room. I haven't put up new curtains yet, but will hopefully be getting to that soon. The light fixtures will also be changed eventually. 
The right side of the Living Room.
Looking down the hall at the door. Laundry "closet" is on the left. 
So there you have it. A few pictures of the house. You still haven't seen the kitchen, guest bedroom, office, or dungeon. As soon as I get them cleaned and have a chance to take a picture, I'll put them on here. Enjoy!
This picture has nothing to do with the house but I came across it today and it made me smile. :)




1 comment:

  1. Love the house! It is darling. I can't wait to see after pictures of the classroom!!

    ReplyDelete