Saturday, September 5, 2009

Flamingos and Razorbacks

So, yesterday I get to school and get ready to take a picture of my beautiful classroom to show you beautiful people and couldn't find my camera. Where in the world could it be? I looked and looked and looked and even kind of wondered if it had been stolen out of my desk or something. I got home and found the camera right there on the coffee table where I uploaded pictures the night before. Grrr. You wont find any "after" pictures today, but here is a picture of me to keep you happy.
You know I had to get a picture with the flamingos at the zoo a few weekends ago.

Here I sit spending my Saturday blogging, watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks (of course drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper) and wishing I could go to the game tonight. Little Rock games are always so fun! Go Hogs!




1 comment:

  1. I found you From Misadventures of a Newlywed....and I am glad I did! I love your blog! OH and your hair cut is MINE...except I'm very blonde....but I love it!

    ReplyDelete