Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two Good Days in a Row!

I have finally had two good days at school in a row. Whoo Hoo! I have gone back to even more basic basics. I'm talking "Lets think about how we are supposed to sit on the carpet" and "What it means to use inside voices." Things we should know. W.R.O.N.G.Things we should not have to spend a huge amount of time on. Anyway. The past two days have been *fun* and that is a WONDERFUL change. I got my camera cord in the mail yesterday and so now I will grace you with the before pictures.
 
A big ole' mess.
The "before view" from the door.
 
The super cute signs Kelsey made me.

 
The Reading Center.
Tomorrow I will post the "after pictures." Meaning-what it looks like now. I am pretty happy with the way it has turned out. Enjoy your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment