As promised, here are the after pictures of my classroom. It is a work in progress, but I feel like it is finally starting to come together.
The coconuts have names on them.
The beach scene that keeps me sane.
25 days of school and I just now got started organizing the books. I have a long way to go, but am pretty pleased so far.
Okay, enough of that. The husband is at the GA Tech game so here I am watching Friends/grading papers/wishing I had a Diet Dr. Pepper. I really can't wait for the weekend! I don't really even have any huge plans. I think we might have a date night tomorrow night which will be fun. There are a lot of fun restaurants around here that we need to try out. :)
Girl, you're a lady after my own heart!! I used to teach Kindergarten (pre-mommy days) and Chicka Chicka was my FAVORITE thematic unit! I used to swoon over my big huge inflatable palm tree at the poet-tree center (from Oriental Trading) daily, LOL. I still miss it! Your classroom is super fun, and I love your clawfoot tub! (random, I know, it's in the post below, LOL)
ReplyDeleteI just signed up to follow your blog...can't wait to keep up with your teaching adventures!
Have a lovely week!
Kelly
www.thebarefootmama.com