Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you need a good laugh?

Since we don't have school tomorrow due to the severe flooding that has hit the ATL, I thought I would be a good girl and grade some papers. Imagine my surprise when I came across this:





Let me explain...fast! One of our afternoon work stations is the ABC Center. At this station you grab a dictionary and find a word that starts with our "letter of the day." You have to write the word, come up with a sentence, and draw a picture. It looks like this kiddo found the word "hay". Good. Wrote the sentence, "Hay give it back." Okay, nice try. Copied the picture of the silo from the dictionary and added a special phrase. Wow! Do I need to tell you how hard my good man and I laughed tonight??

Anyway. Maybe this gave you a good laugh tonight. I am really glad to have day off tomorrow but there are a lot of people in a bad situation with all of the rain. Keep them in your thoughts. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment