Well, I have been a slacker today. I didn't get the pictures up last night obviously. I'll try tomorrow... I know you are on the edge of your seats with anticipation of my clean closet. Ha! Our Halloween was uneventful but turned out to be a pretty fun time. I made Paula Deen's shirmp and wild rice casserole (YUM! I will post the recipe later) and curled up on the couch to watch Scream 3.
Today, we and I gave blood at the Church Blood Drive. It went fine but made us both feel kinda woozy for the afternoon so we have been pretty lazy. Apparently I did get pretty pale and for some reason my bag stopped flowing and they had to stop it early . Dang it. A big ole' needle stick and only half a bag of blood that will probably just be thrown out. Grrr. Anyway. I just finished all my junk for the week and am about to hit the hay. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment