Wow. I'm bad at this blog sometimes. Sorry it has almost been a week since I updated. Two words are to blame for that: Report. Cards. Groan. Yuck. Gag. Ugh.
Yeah, that pretty much sums up how I feel about Report Cards. But there is no sense in ruining a perfectly good post talking about that.
Today has been such a nice day. I woke up and straightened up the house and drank coffee with Seth. We watched the Hogs beat South Carolina and had a nice day. I'm almost caught up on laundry and have a pumpkin roll in the fridge that is finally ready and calling our name. We are off to have a slice and hit the hay. Don't judge.
The hog game was fun to watch. We took Lilly to the game and stayed until half time--she was getting ready for a nap by then. It was a good time! Glad you had a gread weekend.
ReplyDelete