As you can see by the title, I am blogging on a plane. Can't say I've ever done that before. Seth says I should call it "plogging" for plane blogging. Maybe it will catch on. Then again, maybe not.
We are on our way to Detroit to catch a plane to NY to spend Thanksgiving with his family. Cody and Will will be there as well so all of the Borin Boys will be around. Who knows what kind of crazy things might happen.
I really wanted to tell you guys about my day yesterday but I was so busy packing and cleaning I didn't have the chance. I had to steal the computer from Seth -on the plane- so I could tell you. Yesterday was such a wonderful day before Thanksgiving break with 6 kids absent until I broke up an underground fighting ring of girls in my classroom. Yes you heard me right. An underground fighting ring of girls. In the first grade. In my class. Over a boy. Not even a cute boy. WHAT IN THE WORLD? Apparently at lunch two girls decided they were going to "jump" each other because they both liked the same boy. (In the first grade. Really?) It ended with 10 girls in my class throwing wood chips, pushing, name calling, cussing, and crying. One girl got put in a head lock and left with a scratch on her neck. 3 girls were found not guilty of the charges but not before crying a massive amount of tears. It appears they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Every one of the girls cried like crazy. I'm sure it looked wild-standing in the hallway with 7 sobbing girls because they were busted for fighting. In the first grade. I called all of their momma's and documented the scratch and could not believe it. They are in the first grade. Wow.
I don't know if I will have a chance to get on here tomorrow, so Happy Thanksgiving! No fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment