One thing my good man and I like to do together is sing.
He plays his guitar and we look up tabs and lyrics to songs and belt them out. (We do a mean Islands in the Stream, by the way). The other night we were looking for some new jams and went to the Billboard Chart website to see the top 10 country songs of the week. We only knew two or three of the songs and didn't really like any of them enough to sing. Then we went to the same week in 1990 and knew all of them! We had the best time singing things Down at the Twist and Shout and Down to My Last Teardrop! We got the biggest kick out of having to go back twenty years to find some good songs.
In other news, Razorback Football starts today! We've been bummed that it is only on Pay Per View because I refuse to pay $35 to watch them play Missouri. I also don't really want to drive to Buckhead for the Alumni Watch-Party. BUT today we realized that people out of AR can get it on ESPN Live.So excited to stay home and call those Hogs tonight!
Ole Rooster is going just fine too. I took him for his last round of booster shots today so this little dog is ready to take on the word.
Or at least the park.
He weighs 14 pounds!
He's come a long way from the night we got him when he couldn't even figure out how to jump down the step in our hallway.
He still loves to cuddle up on you and sleep though.
Have a good day....
and GO HOGS!
Wooo...pig sooie!
ReplyDeleteMy man and sing together sometimes. But there are no words to describe that. (Bad...really bad)
We have one more round of shots to go. This week I think.
Have a GREAT long weekend!