Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Weekend

I love weekends. 

The older I get the more I appreciate them. Even if I don't really do a lot. 

My good man and I ended up hitting the Grant Park garage sales Saturday morning.
Check out some of our loot...

Camping backpack for $2.
The lady even threw in a First Aid book for us. 

 Cute little baking dish for $1.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar puzzle for 25 cents.

The husband got two really nice shirts for $3 a piece too. I'm telling you...going to garage sales is the way to do it!

Of course, we hung around with Rooster all weekend. Some friends came over yesterday and taught him how to "sit" so we've had fun with that! 

He likes to stretch out in the sun. 

He's always in your business. 

He gets jealous when you take pictures of your garage sale stuff and not him. 
So then he tries to chew on your camera strap. 

Then he looks up at you with his puppy dog eyes when you tell him "NO!" 

Here he is the night we got him...so funny how much he has changed!

2 comments:

  1. He has grown a lot. Any tricks to teaching "Sit"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jelly of your yard sale finds!!! You need to start getting furniture and rehabbing it! And hello. I LOVE ROOSTER!!!!!! I may have missed this, but is he named after Rooster Cogburn?

    ReplyDelete