Saturday, August 20, 2011

7:38 on Saturday morning...

It's 7:38 on Saturday morning and I am wide awake. 

I've already taken Rooster out, made coffee, and cleaned the guinea pig cage.
My good man got home late last night from a trip and he's still asleep. I'm in here trying to keep my hyper-active puppy from squeaking that stupid yellow ball and seriously considering going ahead with our daily walk right now...at 7:38 on Saturday. 

In a way though, I actually did get to "sleep in" today. My new- getting ready for work routine- this year involves getting up at 5:00 so there is enough time to take Rooster on a good walk and get myself ready without having to rush around too much. Of course, when I wake up at 5:00 I can barely keep my eyes open by 9:15 that night.  That whole going to bed at 9:15 thing doesn't leave a lot of room for updating the blog by the time I hang out with the husband and watch an episode (or two) of Breaking Bad-which is amazing, by the way. 

Anyway. 
I'm going to go drink some coffee and enjoy my Saturday morning since it is now 7:44 on Saturday.





1 comment:

  1. Funny how a dog changes life. I am going through the same thing. Getting up early to get Marley's morning off right, then struggling to stay awake at night which is a BIG change for me since I have always been a night owl! The joys of a dog. :) Be thankful you are doing this before kids, by the way. Throw them in and life is really crazy.

    ReplyDelete