My dad says I've been shady and that I need to update the old blog.
I don't really have anything very exciting I can write about right now so I'll just make a list of things going on.
- School is going well. I have a good class this year but things are just so busy! I don't remember things being this busy last year...but I guess they probably were.
-Rooster is a mess. His puppy teeth have been falling out like crazy. He's lost at least four this week alone!
-I've been reading Enjoying the Small Things for a while and I love her take on life and family. She was giving out a gift subscription to a meal planning website called Relish. It was so fun to use this week and it gave us some fun new recipes and ideas for supper. I used it to plan the meals for next week too!
-We've been so excited about Razorback Football! Some things came up and we had to sell our AR/AL tickets but we are still going to get to go to the Vandy game in October! Football and the cooler weather we've had the past two days are making me ready for FALL!
-Today, my good man and I have been "together" for 10 years! It is so funny to think back on this time ten years ago when we had our first date...to Popeyes. We liked to keep it classy even back then.
Isn't this picture a mess?
A lot has happened in ten years, my dear and I'm so thankful to have you by my side.
Bring on the next ten years!
-We've been so excited about Razorback Football! Some things came up and we had to sell our AR/AL tickets but we are still going to get to go to the Vandy game in October! Football and the cooler weather we've had the past two days are making me ready for FALL!
-Today, my good man and I have been "together" for 10 years! It is so funny to think back on this time ten years ago when we had our first date...to Popeyes. We liked to keep it classy even back then.
Isn't this picture a mess?
A lot has happened in ten years, my dear and I'm so thankful to have you by my side.
Bring on the next ten years!


hehe! I love this post and the photos! I miss you guys! Let's hang out. Soon. For Real.
ReplyDeleteI wrote a comment yesterday and clicked Post but then it seemed to disappear. Anyway, I understand about the busyness of life. I don't think Marley has lost her teeth yet though some days I wish she would. She eats everything. Chews everything. Etc. Happy 10th "together" anniversary!
ReplyDeleteVery cute post! Jon and I will be at the Vandy/Arkansas game too!
ReplyDelete