Over the past six weeks, I have developed a little problem.
I've become hooked on The Wire.
I'm not exactly sure why... but this show sucked me in instantly.
I'm not exactly sure why... but this show sucked me in instantly.
My good man and I just watched the final episode and I'm satisfied. I'm also glad to get my life back.
For the past six weeks...
All I've wanted to do is watch it.
I haven't really cooked great suppers.
I haven't really deep cleaned my house.
I've dreamed about Avon, Bubbles, and Stringer.
I've had great conversations with other Wire watching folks.
Maybe shed a few tears. (Season 4, anybody?)
I've turned a few people on to watching it.
It's been great. I'm headed to The Rock tomorrow (for my Fall Break) and I already have plans to call some folks and discuss it.
It is officially over and time to move on with my life.
Now if I could just get that theme song out of my head...
Now if I could just get that theme song out of my head...
No comments:
Post a Comment