Once again, my Saturday didn't disapoint.
My good man is feeling pretty under the weather but we were able to drink some coffee and start Mad Men.
I headed down to Atlantic Station with some sweet friends to see
Life As We Know It.
Life As We Know It.
It was really cute and I would highly recommend it.
Before the movie we hit up Bath and Body Works. I should stop here and say that I have a really hard time in that store. I sort of have a problem where I HAVE to smell everything. I can't help it. Shampoo, candles, honey, soap... you name it I smell it.
(This has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion but I come by it pretty honest.)
(*cough* cough* Dadio).
Either way, after about 1000 smells I've found a new favorite smell.
The Leaves candle at Bath and Body Works smells amazing!
I just carved a cool looking pumpkin with all kinds of polka dots, have my new candle burning, am listening to the Razorback Game and am sipping on a Diet Dr. Pepper. Maybe I ate a mini-sized Butterfinger (or two!) to officially welcome Halloween.
I do love me some weekends.
I'm banned from straightening the shampoo, bath soap, and detergent aisle for the same genetic predisposition. :-)
ReplyDelete