Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Things I've Realized...

1. I really like my class. My days have been so good lately!

2. I really had fun with Seth Borin camping this weekend. I want to go with some friends soon... Des, Jimmy,  Katelin, Brad...  you in?

3. I really like Diet Dr. Pepper. A lot.

4. I really like being in the lake.

5. I'm  still a little bit freaked out by frogs. Don't judge.

6. Off! Deep Woods insect repellent is some good stuff! I didn't get bit by one mosquito the whole weekend.

7. Is there really anything better than a roasted marshmallow? Nah... didn't think so.

8. How did I take a shower/brush my teeth/cook supper before Pandora on my iPod Touch.

9.  Udi's gluten free bread is amazing! I've been eating turkey sandwiches like they're going out of style.

10.  It's been a year since I figured out this whole gluten intolerance thing and I have never felt better.

11.  Seth Borin and I got up at 5:15 to run this morning and my whole day has been better because of it.

12. Today was the best Monday that I have had in 2 years. 




2 comments:

  1. You should also realize.. it's about time we hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Good for you - I've been running for a few months and I'm the best shape I've ever been in! Hope it keeps going well!

    ReplyDelete