Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Guess What I Can Do...

Things I now know how to do:
1. Peel off wallpaper that has been caked on since 1982.

2. Fix holes in sheetrock and corners with the mesh looking tape and joint compound putty.

3. Sand dried joint compound and clean it out of the bathtub.

4. Take down and move the toilet and light fixtures to the hallway.

5. Tape,prime,and paint (twice in one day) the bathroom all by myself.

6. Move the toilet and light fixtures back to the bathroom and put them back on/in. Okay... my good man helped me with this one.

7. Caulk around the floor tiles and sink.

8. Put the wax ring on a toilet.

Are you impressed yet?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm sure your daddy would be proud of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally impressed, but where are the pictures?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah- my dad better be proud! He is coming to see me in Atlanta this weekend in Atlanta so I will make sure and show him.

    @Erin- I will try and put the before and after pics on here tomorrow. Sorry I didn't text you back but I LOVE what you did with the window! It turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete