Sunday, July 4, 2010

Life Is Good Today

No, I don't have toes in the water or anything in the sand but things are still pretty dang good right now.
We've had a nice weekend hanging around the house working on things here and there.
We had a fun dinner at Olive Garden last night (I got my very own GF menu and and Italian Margarita) followed by an expensive trip to Sam's.

We grilled out today and had a few friends over for supper. I made a peach and blueberry cobbler/crisp that I found here and ate way more than I should have. We took a long ride on the scooter around the neighborhood and watched the fire works from Turner Field (where the Braves play) from right in front of our house.

Dad, Jennifer and Garrett will be here this weekend and my mom and Kelsey will be here next weekend.

Yep. Life is good.

So is the leftover cobbler in the fridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment