It's that time of year again.
I'm finishing up Report Cards.
Taking projects off the wall.
Emptying folders.
Digging through piles and piles of paperwork.
Conducting end of the year SST Meetings.
Saying goodbye to kids.
Taking a few pictures.
Staying out an extra long time at recess.
Watching movies.
Wondering where in the world the year went.
Yes, somehow tomorrow is the last day of school. It doesn't even really seem like that can be.
This year has been challenging and rewarding and wonderful and draining all at the same time. I feel like my kids have come a long way. I have really become attached to the little wild animals... even the ones that run.
Tomorrow, I will count down the hours.
I will wipe off my tables.
I'll hug my kids and take some more pictures.
I'll tell them how proud I am of them.
I'll tell them that they are all capable of great things.
I'll do a happy dance at 3:00 when the bell rings...
and secretly, I'll be a little bit sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment