Last night (after a crazy plane ride and after I saw Usher on my plane) I made it back to the ATL. I had such a great time in Albuquerque with my friend and her two precious little ones. It was so good to visit and watch movies and hold babies. I pretty much carried her little girl around the entire time. I have a house to clean and laundry to do right now, but I wanted to show you some pictures of the trip.
Of course, I had to make him love me right away with a FunDip.
We went shopping, bought her a bunch of fun clothes, and dressed her up!
I love her little toes in this picture.
Best friends since 1989.
We drove up to the mountains and looked down over Albuquerque. It was cold, buddy!
Now that's something you don't see in the ATL.
How sweet is that?
As you can see, I had a great time. Now back to the real world for a while.
That baby girl is just precious!
ReplyDeleteI told you that Fun Dip was a winner.
ReplyDeleteLOVE Fun Dip, haha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time! You look absolutely gorgeous (and I love your header pic!). What darling little children...that blue tutu skirt? Be still my heart, I love girlies in frills!
Have a lovely weekend!
Kel
www.kellyathomeblog.com