Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Let Them Eat Quiche She Said"

Last night, after a busy day at work, I decided to be all domestic like and make a quiche. Have I ever made a quiche before? Well, no. Of course not. I opened up the GF cookbook that my momma got me for Christmas and flipped to the pie crust section.


Then I whipped me up a pie crust... from scratch! I had never even done that with regular flour before. In a longer time than it should have taken no time at all, I had this...

45 minutes and a few peeks later, I had this...


But did I stop there? No, I did not. I flipped over to the cookie section and whipped up some chocolate chip cookies. 
I was impressed with the cookies and the quiche, considering I'm new to making things without regular flour. My good man ate them both and went back for seconds on the quiche...always a good sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment