Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year... almost one week later. I had such a great time in AR for my Christmas Break! I was able to spend a lot of time with family and good friends and was kind of sad to come back. I will now overload you with pictures.
First things first... Christmas decorations.

The pretty wreath that I got for my birthday.


Our little Christmas Tree.



One of my favorite ornaments.


Another favorite ornament. 
Okay. I could be here all day posting favorite ornament pictures. Enough of that. Let's move on.

 
Mr. Majestic, on the way to his new home in AR.



The cutest little boy baby I know, and my Grampie.



Maybe the best picture in the whole world.



I could just kiss on him all day.



 The cutest little girl I know.



Me and my brother, The Garrett. This picture pretty much sums up or relationship.

Told you that would be a picture overload. Don't worry. I have plenty more pictures to post. Especially some of Seth and the shocking thing he did before his friends wedding. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment