And now, blog friends, I will tell you about my better half. My good man had a wild and crazy hair/beard combo going on around Thanksgiving and Christmas. See for yourself:
There were a few reasons for this:
1. No Shave November
2. He knew I couldn't really stand it.
3. He knew I wanted him to clean up some.
I hinted at haircuts. I offered to shave it for him. Nothing. I suggested we go get a haircut while we were out and about. Nothing. My only hope of a haircut for him was the wedding he was in January 2nd.
When we got to LR we ate lunch with the couple who was getting married (at US Pizza, who has gluten free pizza I might add). I joked about his hair and the bride told him she wasn't worried about it. What? You don't care if he gets a haircut? Huh? You are going to let him keep this crazy long wild hair for your wedding day? Come on now... think about your pictures. Think about your parents. Think about your children's children who will look at these pictures for years to come! Make. him. cut. his hair. Please. I beg of you! You are my only hope! You're the only chance I have left. Dang.
After a few days of leading me on, Seth did end up getting a trim. Ahhh...there's my good man instead of the mountain man who had taken his place.
In the hotel the morning of the wedding, I found him doing this...
And then suddenly, he transformed into this...
Ahhhhh.
Haha! I give Matt about a week of not shaving before I start nagging. (:
ReplyDelete