Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm Alive

Hey! I really should be in bed right now but since it has almost been a week since I've posted, I figure I better put something on here.
-Today we took 100 first graders to Stone Mountain. We had a wonderful time and nobody fell off the mountain or anything. That's always a good thing.
-Today is my birthday and I have the sweetest husband ever. Ever. I'll say it again. Ever. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. :)I don't mean to get mushy on you but I'm thankful for him.
-We made tacos tonight and had people over. He made me a gluten free chocolate cake with chocolate icing. He got me Home Alone -which is one of my favorite movies of all time-and Miss. Dior Cherie perfume.
-Sorry that was boring.
-Thank you Lord for Friday.
-Ready for a weekend. Really ready.
-Okay, I really am tired. Somehow it is 11:46 and way past my bedtime. Goodnight!

1 comment: