Hey guys! Sorry about the Frosty title, but Frosty the Snowman has been in my head all day. I taught it to my kids at school this morning (can you believe a lot of them had never heard of it?) and they just loved it! I have to say that there is something about 20 little first graders singing their little hearts out to Frosty the Snowman that makes me smile.
All day I have been excited to take pictures of our cute little tree, my pretty wreath, and the other Christmas decorations for you... but...my camera is in my desk at school. Blah. I'll get it tomorrow and take some. Until then, here are some things on my mind.
-I love this cold weather.
-I'm so ready for Christmas Break.
-Only 6 school days left until I'm free for 2 weeks.
-I haven't purchased one single Christmas Present yet. Don't judge me.
-My favorite thing in the world might be having the lights on the tree turned on. It's the first thing I do when I get up in the morning.
-I think I may have finally found a pair of black boots. I'm vertically challenged if you will, and have searched for 3 years for a pair of boots. The proportions are just all off on me. I I found some online that look promising and they should be here tomorrow!
Well, I'm off to do lesson plans and my newsletter for next week so I can relax on Sunday.Enjoy your night.:)
Cute background.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't every teacher, regardless of how much they love their work, just long for Christmas break??