Friday, July 17, 2009

Cute Kids





I've been in LR since Tuesday visiting family and a good friend of mine from church. He is an older man that I have known for a long time. He actually baptized me and has remained very close with our family. He has battled cancer for years and has not been doing well lately. I was able to spend a few hours with him on Wednesday and am very thankful for that. It makes me sad to see him like this but I know that he has better things ahead.

For the past two days, we (me, my mom and sister) have been watching the two cutest kids on the planet. We started watching the little girl last year when she was only 3 months old. Now she has a baby brother and we get to watch both of them. I love these kids! I really do. The past few days have been great. I have to squeeze in all of my time with them before I have to go back to the ATL.

Tonight I'm going to a family birthday party my cousin and tomorrow I'm going to float the Buffalo with my dadio. As you can see, I'm enjoying my time at home. Enjoy the pictures of the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaci! It is Sara Scott. I found your blog through Cori's--had no idea you moved away! Can't wait to get a second to read what has been going on with you!

    ReplyDelete