Friday, November 2, 2012

33 Week Update


Pregnancy Highlights
November 2, 2012
How Far Along: 33 Weeks



Size of baby: He is about the size of a durian. (according the The Bump). What is that anyway? My book said a pineapple and I like that one better. 

Maternity Clothes: Everyday.  I can still wear some of my regular shirts that are longer but the end might be near. Luckily, my obsession over sweater-cardigan type things has been helpful. 

Gender: Still a healthy kicking little boy who's name is officially...Grant!

Movement: Quite the mover! He loves to lay up in my ribs which isn't really so fun for me. He rolls around and jabs occasionally and seems to be doing great.   

Sleep: Last night I slept on the couch with my big pillow and finally got some rest! 

What I miss: Good sleep, heartburn free days, being able to breathe, bending down to pick things up, and pain free ribs. Haha!

Cravings: I don't think I've really had any cravings but things still taste really good. I'm loving ice cold water and orange juice and cereal with cold milk tastes amazing for breakfast. 


Best Moment this Week: The checkup on Tuesday. The heartbeat is strong and the belly is measuring right on track for 33 weeks and the due date is still about December 20. This whole things is really starting to seem real and I love it! It's fun to actually call him Grant and his room is coming right along!

Here are some pictures. 


I love this one! I have to say...that pumpkin looked a lot bigger in real life than it does next to my belly. Haha!

2 comments: